- muttley: I remember ages ago I tried to get someone to buy an island with all of Google's money and establish a new country
- muttley: Except Google Island would be oddly boring and no-one would socialise - except for the civil servants who would have obviously fake "fun" during mandatory periods in the very prominent yet empty common areas
- muttley: Facebook Island would be chaotic and everyone would be out partying so much they wouldn't realise that the civil servants were rummaging through their stuff selling it to third parties
- muttley: Everyone on Apple Island would be very good looking and most stuff would just work perfectly. Except if you ever tried to step off the path you'd be tasered. And fat people would mysteriously disappear.
- hitherto: muttley: on Twitter Island all conversations would be mercifully short, but everyone would be yammering on about so much stuff you'd have no real idea of what was going on...
- hitherto: The other problem with Facebook Island: there'd be a very inviting-looking landing dock for you to reach the island, but a 30% chance that it's actually mined and will blow you to smithereens when you try to land.